Thursday, March 7, 2013

Solar Cats, Frogs, and Crocodiles OH MY!

I was out shopping for a new couch and love-seat at a local liquidators. Sometimes those places have the best deals going. Anyways sad to say I didn't like what I saw but as I was leaving I spotted these cute little solar lawn ornaments and had to snap a few shots of them.

I didn't buy one but when I got home I did a quick search on the Internet for them and low and behold I found them. For my American friends they sell these at "Big Lots" for $30.00 each. The lights in their eyes are solar powered so from dusk till dawn I bet they'd look really cute.

I'm pretty sure if I were to put one in my yard my Newfies would think that I got them a new toy and that would be the end of the solar pets.




Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out my Facebook page.

5 comments:

  1. Hehe...I don't usually put much in my yard: we're out in the country and our dog would mangle it, or some other animal would. Hehehe. Oh well. I hope you have a Terrific Thursday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Cyndi Calhoun, I once had this really cute rabbit ... well he was actually a mean looking rabbit in my front yard. Someone stole him so besides the dogs and the stolen rabbit I tend not to put anything removable in my yard either. Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty cool, although I can see our wild child puppy barking like crazy at that thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pete, Same here :)

    Kelly, They have a really cool looking grey cat on Amazon.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave any comments or questions you may have. Thank you so much. Susan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...