Sunday, April 28, 2013

First Spring Flowers




I was outside today working in the yard doing yet another cleanup after a hard long winter. Excited to see these little tiny flowers I'd planted a few years ago, I had to grab my camera and get a shot of them. When it comes to flower names I must admit I'm terrible at remembering what they're called unless they're roses, carnations, or lilies. If anyone knows what these little gems are called please do tell. A gardening journal would come in so handy and one I should really keep when planting anything new.

Today the temperature here is 21 degrees Celsius or just a touch under 70 degrees F.  I've been complaining so much about the weather lately I thought I'd share some happy weather news. Hoping that is it sunny and warm wherever you are today too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments or questions you may have. Thank you so much. Susan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...