Saturday, January 25, 2014

Silly on Sundays the 6th Addition

Grab my button please!

It's hard to believe that this is the 6th addition of Silly on Sundays already. My week has been full of silliness and a lot of laughs. How about yours? Is there something that you'd like to share that was silly or funny? If so please join in on the fun of SoS and link up below. It can be anything from a joke or a silly picture you've seen or taken, to a silly story that has happened to you, or someone you know. No rules at all and anything goes. 

Today I was talking to an old friend of mine that I hadn't talked to in too many years. Anyways I was telling her my silly story about how my hubby named me GOOFY and her reply to me was "Your flash drive went, but your hard drive is just fine." I thought I was going to fall off the bar stool I was sitting on, I laughed so hard. It's always nice to get back in touch with friends you've not talked to in years. I'm looking forward to having lunch with her soon. 


Here' s a video that made me laugh this week. Hope it makes you laugh too. Please keep in mind that I do have a strange sense of humor.



Be sure to check out what my co-host +Kelly Umphenour has going on over at RealHouswife.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments or questions you may have. Thank you so much. Susan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...