Saturday, February 8, 2014

Ten Things of Thankful - I'm an Addict

I was going to actually skip this week and not participate in TToT but truth be know, I've become addicted to this blog hop. I didn't think I could come up with ten things this week as it has not been a good week for me but after thinking about it for 4 minutes or so I found ten after all.

Why such a bad week after my fantastic news last Friday? My shoulder and my neck have been acting up and causing me a lot of pain. Not really sure what the deal is but let's just say I've not been the easiest person to live with this week. Normally I'm up at the crack of dawn and go through the day without napping, and then I'm in bed by midnight. Not this week! I've been sleeping in till 9 or 10, then going for naps in the afternoon. One day I went for a nap at 4 in the afternoon and didn't wake up until the next day at 4 am. Some nap eh!


1. Thankful that after rudely hanging up on my mother in law this week that she still loves me. 

2. Thankful to my husband and sons that after this week they've allowed me to still live, and have not once threatened my life.

3. This week over at +Squidoo Bonnie has started an Authors On Squidoo series. She interviewed me for my book New In Town. If you'd like to see the interview here's the link. If you'd like to be interviewed for a book that you have on Amazon you can contact Bonnie via email, which can be found at the bottom of the interview. 

4. I managed to make one of hubbies favorite soups this week, "Italian Wedding Soup", for which he was grateful and I was thankful that he enjoyed it so much.

http://www.squidoo.com/how-to-make-italian-wedding-soup
Click here for the recipe

5. Thankful that it was a little glitch happening over at Pinterest this week and that certain websites had not actually been banned as so many of us had originally thought. 

6. Thankful that the Tim Hortons renovation that hubby and sons are currently working on will soon be over and that they'll be home earlier soon. They've been putting in very very long days and as usual working way too hard.

7. After one week my flowers are still alive and beautiful!



8. Read about how between 1988 and present day, these groundhogs have been wrong more often than correct in their prediction of spring arriving. COME ON SPRING! 


9. Thankful to be in a cheerier mood today than I've been all week. I really can't stand myself when I'm down and feeling blue totally bitchy.

10. Thankful that the city of Orillia finally cut back the snowbanks on our street, now making it possible to actually pass another car when need be. I was beginning to think I lived on a one way street.

Hope everyone has a fantabulous weekend and I hope that the rain lets up in the UK. I've been reading and seeing the weather reports over on the other side of the pond, and it makes the snow we've had this winter almost bearable.....almost.

To join in on the fun of this blog hop, please follow the link by clicking on the picture below and link up Bloggers, or link up at any one of the following hosts: A Fly on our (Chicken Coop) WallConsideringsFinding NineeGetting LiteralI Want BacksiesMother of ImperfectionRewrittenThankful MeThe Meaning of MeThe Wakefield Doctrine



http://summat2thinkon.blogspot.ca/2014/02/ten-things-of-thankful-34.html




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments or questions you may have. Thank you so much. Susan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...