Friday, March 21, 2014

Anger Ignited - Flash Fiction Challenge





ScottishWildcat via MorgueFile
“You've got to be kidding me; she actually said that about me! Where the hell does that woman get off telling you anything about me? She sits there upon her high horse dreaming up tales to tell, which have absolutely no truth to them whatsoever. Does she not have a life of her own to worry about? Someone needs to stop her, and now!”


As I stormed out of the house I stopped and to grab my trusty baseball bat from the hall closet. "Enough is enough, and this will end today. God help me”, I yelled in frustration.




This is a post for a Flash Fiction Challenge over at Carrot Ranch. If you or someone you know likes to write flash fiction please stop by and join the fun. Each week on Wednesdays Charli provides us with a new flash fiction challenge. You have until the following Tuesday to submit 99 words. This weeks challenge was to write a hyperbolic response to a frustrating situation. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments or questions you may have. Thank you so much. Susan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...