Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Wordless Wednesday - Sweetness of Chocolate and Peanut Butter

There's nothing quite like the taste of melted chocolate over peanut butter. A few decades ago I used to mix chocolate ice cream with peanut butter and then top it off with chocolate sauce. 

Having a craving lately ... lately ha .... who am I kidding, I can't seem to get rid of this sweet tooth I've had for weeks now. Yesterday while perusing Pinterest I came upon this delectable delight, checked my kitchen cupboards and discovered I had everything I needed to make these peanut butter bars. The hardest part of making them was keeping from eating the batter. 

Chocolate and Peanut Butter Oh MY!


After I had the batter in the pan and the chocolate drizzled all over the top the long wait began for them to harden. Was the wait worth it? You betcha it was!

Happy Wordless Wednesday Everyone!

Linking up to:

                                                                         
                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments or questions you may have. Thank you so much. Susan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...