Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Wordless Wednesday and Pear Spice Pound Cake



I don't bake a lot of cakes but when I do I like to share where I got the recipes from. This recipe is on a friends site called +Glimmer Creations.

This would make a great addition to desserts on Thanksgiving or Christmas since it has a cranberry glaze. The glaze gives the cake a wonderful taste.

To find the recipe for this Pear Spice Pound Cake with Cranberry Glaze please follow the link.

Thank you to Glimmer Creations for introducing me to a new cake that my entire family very much enjoyed.
                                                                                             

Linking up to ABRACABADRA for Wordless Wednesday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments or questions you may have. Thank you so much. Susan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...