Sunday, April 26, 2015

Close Call - Flash Fiction




God I need a smoke and it’s too late to go out. I'll just sneak one in the bathroom; Mom and Dad won't notice.

Sitting on the toilet I light my smoke, and after a few drags there’s a knock at the door. Oh SHIT now what am I going to do!

Thinking quickly I stick the smoke behind my lower back so that I can drop it if need be. In walks mom to check her hair and wash her hands.

Shit, I’m gonna get busted for sure.

Why didn't I lock the door?  Mom leaves.

Phew safe.


Join a great bunch of writers over at Carrot Ranch each week who write a 99 word (no more, no less) flash fiction from the prompts that +Charli Mills gives us. This week the prompt is to write a story that includes a vice.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments or questions you may have. Thank you so much. Susan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...