Friday, April 17, 2015

Save the Park - Flash Fiction




Martha, I hear they want to remove the children’s park down the street and build some fancy hi-fluting high rise in its place.

But they just put in that new pool for the kids last summer and upgraded the play equipment. What a waste of good money!

I’m sure that I read somewhere that that park always had to stay a park. I’m going to investigate this.


Ha! Looky here, it states that William Right donated this as park land with the stipulation that it would always remain a park. I’m going to put a stop to their plans! 



Join a great bunch of writers over at Carrot Ranch each week who write a 99 word (no more, no less) flash fiction from the prompts that +Charli Mills gives us. This week the prompt is about nurturing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments or questions you may have. Thank you so much. Susan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...