Friday, March 18, 2016

Just One Word Flash Fiction

Carrot Ranch

What’re you so intently working on mom, my son asked.

It’s a flash fiction story for a blog that I just started following. You have to write a story that is 99 words.

What happens if it’s 98 or 100 words, he asked.

Then you have to add a word or omit a word silly, it has to be 99 words exactly.
Go grab a piece of that cake and let me finish this challenge.

Oh there’s cake! Well good luck with your story.

Looking down at my word counter, I saw that I was just one word short.



This flash fiction was written for a challenge over at Carrot Ranch. The prompt is to write a short story that contains 99 words, (no more, no less). If you enjoy writing flash fiction please come and join us by following the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments or questions you may have. Thank you so much. Susan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...