Thursday, April 13, 2017

It's Been Awhile - Happy Easter

I just realized the other day that I hadn't posted anything on this blog since last December. Wow!

I've been working on my Poetry Blog for most of the year so far and promoting my children's books. I'm so close with the book sales to be able to send Ronald McDonald house a cheque. Sadly you have to wait until you hit $100.00 before they'll pay you.

Yesterday I went for a CAT Scan. What normally takes only a few hours turned into a 4 hour ordeal. It got to the point where I thought they'd forgotten about me and asked the nurse that hooked up my port if I would soon be seen. My appointment time was 10:30 and I left the hospital at 2:30. Apparently they had a lot of people coming in from emergency that needed scans.

I always worry that they'll find something. I'll find out the results this upcoming Tuesday when I go for my 44th Pemetrexed chemo treatment. The waiting is always a killer. It's hard to believe that I was diagnosed 4 years ago this coming September. Who ever thought I'd make it this far. It's been quite the ride to say the least.

Well that's about all the news for now. I hope that everyone has a safe and very Happy Easter long weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments or questions you may have. Thank you so much. Susan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...