Wednesday, April 27, 2016

My First Children's Book - The Day Mr. Beaver Met a Moose

Illustrated by Adam Privett
Available on Amazon


I'm so excited that my children's poetry/storybook has been published and is now available on Amazon.

I'd written a poem called "The Beaver and The Moose" on +HubPages and later thought that it would make a great children's book. The only problem I had was illustrating the book. I cannot draw worth beans.

It just so happened that my good friend +Susan Holland has a relative by the name of Adam Privett who's a great artist, so she hooked me up with him. Adam read my story/poem and sent me his first drawing. It was exactly how I had imagined it would be, and much to my delight, all the illustrations were.

Wanting to help children I decided to donate all the proceeds to Ronald McDonald House Charities.



Within the story of "The Day Mr. Beaver Met A Moose", I'm trying to teach children about being a good samaritan by helping out your fellow friends when they need a hand.

My book is geared towards kindergarten children, but I'm sure younger children would enjoy the story too.

I'm hoping that this will be the first of many children's books to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments or questions you may have. Thank you so much. Susan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...